Compact compressors, ideal for trades applications
Versatile, dependable and easy to manoeuvre – compact and convenient MOBILAIR compressors from KAESER can fit into the smallest loading spaces. With their high-quality motors and extremely impact-resistant PE housings, they are capable of mastering any application.
KAESER's small portable compressors with petrol engine keep a cool head, even at temperatures as high as +40 °C. This makes them ideally suited to the tough everyday conditions found on construction sites, for such applications as powering impact moles and sewer robots. Other possible applications range from operating air hammers and spades, to use as a trades compressor for powering drills, saws, screwdrivers and grinders.
The 15-bar version (M17 model) is ideal for trenchless fibre-optic cable laying.
- Flow rate up to 1.6 m³/min
- Gauge working pressure up to 15 bar
- Quickly available, anywhere
With their compact housing and light operating weight of around only 200 kg, our small MOBILAIR compressors with petrol engine are easily loaded and take up very little space, meaning they can even be transported in a delivery van or pick-up truck.
- Intuitive operation
KAESER places great importance on the use of simple, clear display elements. The petrol engine starts up conveniently at the turn of a key.
- Longevity and quiet operation
The roto-moulded PE enclosures provide optimal noise and impact protection.
Flexibility in action
Thanks to a multitude of available options when it comes to compressed air treatment, powerful small compressors provide incredible flexibility in their application. MOBILAIR M13 and M17 models can optionally be connected to an external compressed air aftercooler, in order to ensure a dependable supply of cool, condensate-free air at all times. If technically oil-free compressed air is required, an external filter combination can also be connected.
Machines are delivered from the factory ready-equipped with:
- 12V electrical connection to supply power for the aftercooler fan
- Connection for return of separated condensate (in the petrol version it is evaporated via the hot exhaust gases; in the electric version condensate is collected via an integrated tank)
- The support frame with compressed air aftercooler (approx. 16 kg) or with additional filter combination (approx. 22 kg) is equipped with fixed connections for compressed air, fan power supply and condensate return. All you need you to do is connect the lines to the suitably equipped compressor